Last modified: April 20, 2020
ClearGage LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, and its affiliates ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any of our websites (including applications and other online products and services that are accessible through various desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers from time to time) (collectively, our "Websites") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Websites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on our Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and financial information required to use our services through our Websites.
- Your search queries on our Websites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, location of IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information in connection with one of our products or services, we will use that information to process to communicate with you and/or to process your payment. We may also save your information to facilitate new service orders.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud. This may include your name, credit card number, card type, expiration date, and security code.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To communicate with you. Personal information you provide enables us to call, email and text you in connection with the products and services we provide.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, and in connection with providing and maintaining our products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For our operational purposes and the operational purposes of our service providers and partners.
- Improving our existing products and services and developing new services (for example, by conducting research to develop new offerings or features).
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (for example, measuring ad impressions).
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our products or services.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users and consumers is among the assets transferred.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- Financial partners involved in the processing of your banking or credit card data.
- IT Service providers, such as our data hosting providers and companies we employ to manage our Websites and to provide Website-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
- Other service providers that we may engage to provide our products and services to us on our behalf.
- Marketing providers we use to send you promotional communications.
- Data analytics providers. We may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze information as described above. Those third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. To opt out of Google Analytics on the Websites go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Data aggregators we use to gather information and data for analytics and statistical purposes to maintain and improve our products and services.
- Operating systems and platforms used to provide our products and services and operate our company.
- Integrated partners that offer our products and services through an integration with their own products and services.
- Our affiliates, parents and subsidiaries.
- Internet cookie data recipients.
We may also share your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ClearGage LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by ClearGage LLC to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's NAI Website. Additionally, certain third-party data analytic providers, such as Google Analytics, have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. To opt out of Google Analytics on the Websites go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and protected health information ("PHI") will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Websites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Attn: Privacy Department,
3810 Northdale Blvd., Ste. 210,
Tampa, FL 33624